I thought I knew nothing about collaboration tools but it turns out I do! I am familiar with Doodle which we occasionally use to arrange inter-departmental meetings, or meetings with a large number of participants with diverse schedules. We also use Outlook but I kind of like Doodle, it's simple and straightforward and looks quite cheery.
I haven't used Google Drive but from what I've read it seems to be similar to Dropbox which I occasionally use, or SharePoint which is a software tool we use a lot at work. It is a life-saver for large collaborative projects where lots of people need to view and have access to a large number of images or documents and make comment of same.
I am rarely involved in collaborative projects so these tools are not something I would use that frequently. However, what little experience I have of them has been extremely positive. Collaborative tools are practical and easy to use and make large projects so much easier to manage.

No comments:
Post a Comment